£23500 per annum, Benefits: £1,800 bonus
+44 (0)151 666 8968
4 months ago
As soon as possible
£23,500 plus £1,800 bonus plus benefits
Based in Manchester
A successful company in Manchester who are going through ambitious growth plans are looking to appoint a permanent Quality Administrator to the site to help keep compliant and maintain the QMS - Quality Management System as well as additional duties and tasks within the Quality department.
Quality / QA Administrator duties:
- Assist in maintaining the QMS, ensuring that it meets all specific GLP, cGMP and UKAS regulatory requirements
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and Company requirements in relation to Quality, Health and Safety appropriate to role.
- Take ownership of and track Change Management, Non-conformance's, CAPA’s and other administrative aspects of the QA function.
- Assist in ensuring ongoing data integrity, equipment validation and compliance, including computer systems validation within the Company in accordance with the QMS.
- Support the Company in quality compliance through training on Company procedures and QMS and best practices
- Partake in client, accreditation and regulatory audits and inspections
- Assist in performing independent monitoring within the company to ensure operations and facilities meet the requirements of the Quality Management System through planned facility and process inspections.
- Issue qualification documents for equipment, oversight of the equipment validation log.
- Experience of auditing and QMS
- Having a good attention to detail
- HNC/HND/Degree in a Science subject would be advantageous but not essential as having the right experience and attitude and would be more important
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.