£25000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8968
7 months ago
My client is an established manufacturer of Healthcare and Pharmaceutical products. Following a period of growth and the introduction of several new and exciting products to the business, we have been engaged to recruit a Lab Analyst to join the business on a Permanent basis.
Reporting into the Lab Manager, this role will play a key part in analysing finished products and transferring methods into the lab for new products.
- Facilitating the introduction of new products to the lab.
- Sampling and analytical testing of finished healthcare and pharmaceutical products in line with production timelines.
- Review of the supplied validation documentation.
- Write appropriate method transfer protocols.
- Analytical method transfer report writing.
To be considered for this Validation Laboratory Analyst role, candidates should have;
- 12 months + experience working within a GMP regulated environment.
- HPLC, GC, UV, FTIR experience
- Method Development / Validation experience
In return, my client is offering a competitive salary of £25,000 per annum and a competitive benefits package. There is free parking on site and ample chances to progress in the role.
To apply please forward your details to Johnathan Miller at Scantec on email to:
johnathanm (at) scantec. co. uk for immediate consideration.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.