North West London
+44 (0)151 666 8953
19 days ago
Reporting to the Site GM, the successful Production Manager will be a driven and enthusiastic senior leader with a proactive approach. You will have previous experience of working within a fast paced food environment where you have consistently delivered and met deadlines.
The successful Production Manager will have strong communication skills with the ability to coach, develop and motivate a team to achieve productivity and able to influence a culture of continuous improvement. Your passion for operations is combined with honed communication skills and an ability to build strong relationships, meaning you’re at home in both team briefs and management meetings.
Production Manager Responsibilities include:
- Overall responsibility for H&S for the production teams promoting a culture of ‘zero accidents’ through the management of systems and provision of training
- Lead, coach and motivate the operational function to deliver all manufacturing KPIs as agreed
- Deliver Efficiency improvements in line with Business strategy.
- Work with the wider production management team to plan or implement continuous improvement plans installing and embedding a lean culture
- Ensure all team members are trained to appropriate levels in food safety and ensure the site constantly maintains above 90% compliance to GMP standards
- Ensure equipment is fully operational and with the engineering team, develop an effective TPM system.
- Drive the achievement of KPI’s and SLA’s
- Review, evaluate and develop production team providing consistent training and appraisals to develop individual and team performance
Application via CV
FMCG Food Manufacturing
£££competitive (depending on experience)
North West London
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.