£30000 - £40000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8956
about 2 months ago
Competitive salary and package.
A leading Life Sciences business is looking to recruit an NPI Quality Control Specialist on a permanent basis to its Manchester site.
Due to an ongoing and continuously increased demand for their product, this organization has recently recruited into several key roles and they are now looking to hire a Quality Control Specialist to their existing NPI team.
This role will work within a cross-functional project team and help develop and then implement an effective New Product Introduction process. This will enable the organisation to expand its product portfolio, scale internal and supplier capacity while improving customer service.
The role will also involve identifying and implementing modifications and improvements to existing products and processes. You will work within a cross-functional team and take ownership of ongoing improvement activities within a continuous improvement framework.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Contribute to and manage the development of a New Product Introduction (NPI) process that compliments the product design review process. The scope of the NPI process is from original concept through to full scale production.
- Identify and introduce required technology, reference standards and methods for the introduction of new products
- Collaborate with colleagues to:
- Prepare specifications for measurement, verification and validation capital equipment, including inspection and test
- Develop capital investment justifications in line with company governance process
- Introduce and qualify suppliers as required
- Liaise with members of the Operations team during the development cycle to ensure all NPI project milestones are achieved on time and on budget
- Produce Standard Operating Procedures and associated QC documentation as specified by the NPI process
- Analyse current QC process methods and data sets in order to improve operations and business measures of performance
- Work with Manufacturing and Procurement to improve component and product quality.
- Contribute to the QA document control system and issue new documents or improvements as require
To apply, please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.