£30000 - £40000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8956
7 months ago
Competitive salary and package.
A leading manufacturing company is looking to recruit an NPI Specialist on a permanent basis to be based at their Manchester site.
Due to an ongoing and continuously increased demand for their product, this company has recently recruited into several key roles to push forward into their next phase of growth. They are now looking to hire an NPI specialist to work within a cross-functional project team and help develop and then implement an effective New Product Introduction process.
The role will involve implementing changes and improvements to an existing list of products and manufacturing processes as well as developing and implementing an effective NPI strategy / process. The successful candidate will also take a lead role work and take ownership of numerous areas within the continuous improvement framework.
- Develop the manufacturing technology, production processes and packaging methods required for the introduction of new products.
- Liaise with members of the Operations team during the development cycle to ensure all NPI project milestones are achieved on time and on budget.
- Work with colleagues in Quality Control and Procurement to produce SOP's and associated manufacturing documentation as specified by the NPI process.
- Analyse current production processes to improve operations and business measures of performance.
- Contribute to the document control system and issue new documents or improvements as required.
- Prepare specifications for manufacturing capital equipment.
- Develop capital investment justifications in line with company governance process.
- Introduce and qualify suppliers as required.
In return, this company offers a competitive salary, a benefits package consisting of Private Health Care, Bonus, 26 days holiday, Share incentive scheme, contributory pension and free on-site parking.
To apply please forward your details for immediate consideration. Successful applicants will be contacted within 48 hours of their applications.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.