£60000 - £65000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8958
2 months ago
The successful candidate will be operating at Associate/Associate Director level, with detailed design experience delivering highway improvements on trunk road schemes for Highways England and elsewhere on local authority highways. The employer operates a flexible / remote working approach so are able to accomodate those not local to Manchester
About the Role:
- Extensive experience of leading civil engineering, or multi-discipline, projects with a client facing role
- Experience of leading design teams and managing resources effectively
- Chairing client and consultation project meetings
- Preparing technical reports, fee proposals, bids, budgets, resource levels and all associated HSE, CDM and QA aspects
- Business development through consolidating existing client relationships and seeking out new business
- Takes responsibility for ensuring all projects are completed in a timely and cost-effective way
- Detailed design experience delivering highway improvement schemes at Associate level
- Previous experience delivering trunk road schemes for Highways England / Local Authorities
- Business Development experience preferable but not required
- Team Management experience
- Degree qualification in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Chartered (CEng) with relevant professional body
For further detail surrounding the role and/or Client, please apply or contact Curtis Sanderson (Principal Consultant) on 0151 666 8958.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.