£40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: Travel expenses
+44 (0)151 666 8975
4 months ago
- Ensuring that the requirements of the project’s Design Management Plan are properly implemented.
- Ensuring that the Temporary Works procedures for the project are properly implemented as per the approved design.
- Coordinating and liaising to facilitate any external category design checks of your designs.
- Produce temporary work designs in accordance with the projects agreed procedures.
- Checking designs of other temporary work designers.
- Carry out Design Risk Assessment and mitigations are adequately communicated on the design documents.
- Handover of designs to construction teams to ensure comprehensive understanding of the design risks.
- Degree in appropriate subject
- TW design experience at senior designer level
- Able to produce designs that incorporate geotechnical, structural concrete and structural steel elements.
- Able to assess and justify impact on existing structures impacted by the construction work
- Be familiar with CDM and incorporate those Regulations in the approach to design
- Ability in MicroStation / AutoCAD
- Hold valid CSCS card
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.