£90000 - £110000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus, Pension, Car or Car Allowance
+44 (0)151 666 8999
11 months ago
Excellent Basic, Bonus Scheme, Car Allowance, Pension and Health-care
Location - Germany/ United Kingdom
My client is a manufacturer of custom built precision machined components. Manufacturing precision machined parts in steel, stainless steel & aluminum and high and low volume precision machined parts in brass, my client has the ability to service many different industries on a global basis.
Due to expansion they are now looking to recruit a Business Development Director for Europe. You will be responsible for the growth of the European market across multiple sectors in order to successfully deliver revenue and profit in line with the company's strategic plans.
- Develop opportunities within current market /customers
- Develop new revenue streams
- Market trend analysis
- Perform analysis on target markets
- Drive sales activity to meet revenue and profit targets
- Develop and manage customer relationships
- Perform competitor analysis
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Degree in an Engineering discipline
- Minimum of 5 years experience within a business development function ideally in precision machine components environment
- Strong experience in business development with proven success
- Strategic and business planning skills
- Presentation and communication skills
- People management skills
- Must be fluent in English and German
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.