Salary Dependant on Experience
+44 (0)151 666 8943
8 months ago
- Full remote working (HQ is in North Wales)
- Premium FMCG Food Manufacturer
- Salary is DOE
This role will suit someone with previous brand ownership responsibility with a premium food brand. The purpose of this role is to maintain brand quality standard, development and execution of brand plan and to deliver brand communications across consumer PR, experiential and particularly digital marketing. Their HQ is located in North Wales, but this role will offer full remote working.
- Development and management of digital, consumer and trade marketing campaigns
- Creative briefing of brand and corporate assets such as POS and photography
- Using brand assets to create inspiring and effective brand campaigns
- Development of platforms to ensure that we meet the needs of key markets/customers and consumers
- Development of trade and consumer PR and Social Media channels in the UK via management of partner agency
- Key role in the development of NPD from concept stage through to full market launch
- Champion the consistency of brand presentation and message across all marketing channels
- Organise attendance at key trade shows in the UK and Internationally
- Management of brand budgets
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.