£55000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: car, bonus, pension
+44 (0)151 666 8953
about 1 year ago
Reporting into the Site Engineering Manager this role is focused on developing the latest technologies within the manufacturing process. The successful Engineering Asset Care Manager will have extensive experience of managing proactive asset care programmes.
You will be degree qualified / equivalent in an Engineering discipline and have proven hands-on management experience in a fast paced FMCG Manufacturing environment with a track record of world class asset care implementation. You will have a demonstrable track record of achieving results through the development and coaching of teams and an excellent working knowledge of operating systems such as SAP, AutoCAD, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project.
Asset Care Manager responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the site from an asset management perspective.
- Responsible for reducing the site costs of asset management
- Work with operational peer groups sharing best practice and providing advice and support as required.
- Manage Asset Care Planners, Reliability Engineer and Engineering Team Leaders
- Execute efficient and effective asset care programmes, implementing a standardised asset care approach with the drive to ensure effective maintenance systems
- Proactively support Autonomous Maintenance
- Engage and support in Early Equipment Management on Capital projects
- Ensuring cost of maintenance and maintaining assets is transparent and known.
- Support the development of SAP PM and other systems to drive planning and control and focused improvements.
- Play an active role as a member of the site engineering team in the development and delivery of the manufacturing strategy for the business.
- Directly manage on-site contractors and in-house resource, providing clear direction to ensure projects/Asset Management activity is carried out to best practice, current legislation and strict H&S guidelines.
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.