£18.95 per hour, Benefits: PAYE + hols
+44 (0)151 666 8953
8 months ago
The successful Category Buyer will have previous category buying experience in a regulated manufacturing environment (food, pharma, chemical, utilities) with proven experience of working with both internal and external stakeholders
Responsibilities of the Category Buyer include:
- Deliver savings and improvements in KPIs across key Procurement imperatives of cost, risk, quality, service, growth, innovation and governance
- Identify, develop and deliver initiatives by working with internal customers as Lead Business Partner
- Ensure compliance to Procurement Policy and SOPs
- Key point of contact for daily business operations at a site level, or as actioned to support corporate initiatives
- Price accountability is to be the procurement business partner with relevant departments across the business working on or leading key site initiatives that deliver hard savings to the business, as well as across assigned categories
- To support daily procurement process and procedures in the absence of operational buyers
This is a temporary position on a PAYE basis.
Liverpool / Home working
£18.95 an hour – 37.5 hours a week
6 month contract
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.