£290 per day
+44 (0)151 666 8972
about 1 month ago
They are currently looking for an experienced Civil Site Engineer, to start on contract ASAP in Northants on a Smart Motorways project. The key requirements of the post are as follows:
• Supporting the self-delivery teams and subcontractors with technical issues
• Providing setting out of works information
• Ensuring work is constructed in accordance with the drawings and specification
• Ensuring works are undertaken in accordance with the safe systems of work (RAMS, permits, etc)
• Daily co-ordination with sub-contractors
• Ensuring all works are delivered in accordance with approved ITPs
• Completion of ITP checksheets to monitor quality of the works
• Ensuring all activities on site are recorded through daily diaries and photographs
• Identifying and communicating technical issues on site
• Attend daily co-ordination and weekly planning meetings
• Civil Engineering related qualification (HNC, HND, BSc MSc, BEng, MEng)
• Minimum 1 years’ experience delivering infrastructure projects in a site role
• Site Management Safety Training Scheme SMSTS
• Other training such as IPAF, TWS, TWC, AP, First Aid, etc to be listed on CV.
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Experience of working in a highly collaborative and team orientated environment
• Experience in some or all: earthworks, piling, FRC, drainage, pavements, structural steelwork and vehicle restraint systems
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.