£16 - £17 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8972
12 months ago
Our Client is one of the UK’s leading smart infrastructure solutions companies, they are committed to building a long–term sustainable company that creates economic, environmental and social value.
Due to increased workload an opportunity has arisen for a Document Controller to support their team in Coventy for 6 weeks initially, this will be reviewed and extended dependant upon workload.
• Scanning and uploading paper documentation onto iCosnet, with regular visits to sites responsible for on a regular basis to ensure kept up to date.
• Ensure the correct naming conventions, META data and other attributes are used and maintained
• Register, track and distribute for approval all documentation submissions by the Contract teams
• Transferring of key deliverables from iCosnet to STW cFolders (SAP "cFolders") as per the FMP and DC process
• Liaise with the Contract and Core Team to assist with ensuring that all procedural documents are submitted on time
• Manage access to our document control system (BC6.3 "iCosnet") for the Contract Team and Supply Chain
• Updating the relevant registers and trackers to ensure they are up to date with the required information including drawing numbers and creating the necessary hyperlinks
• Support the Contract Team by promoting the correct filing of relevant emails by forwarding to contract inbox
• Support the Contract Team on their journey from new inexperienced iCosnet users to 'business as usual' as the main point of contact for related queries and guidance material
• Receiving, filing and distributing incoming site mail if required
• Ensure all paperwork is recorded when disposed of/archived on the relevant tracker
• Share good practice with the wider Document Control community in our drive for continuous improvement
• Knowledge of the requirements of IS09001 (Quality Systems) and IS027001 (Information Security)
• Undertake regular audits on contract governance, deliverables and key client deliverables
• Highlight upcoming deadlines and outstanding actions for the Contract Team
• Assist with meeting and exceeding group and customer audit results
• Assist the Quality Assurance Manager in the implementation of quality assurance, continuous improvement and innovation including sharing practices with/from the wider group
• Maintain professional working relationships with the Contract Team, Core Team, Supply Chain and Client (STW)
• Participate in continual professional development, including that which will benefit others in the business as well as oneself
• Communicate well at all levels, duties may include greeting site visitors front of house, answering calls and access intercom as required when site based
• Various Site Administration duties as required by the WLPM and Contract Lead including preparation of reports, occasional meeting minutes, printing and distributing of documents as required, updating notice boards and management of stationary supplies
• Completion of relevant requisitions, checking and signing delivery notes
• Assist the Contract Team in managing the See it, Sort it, Report it feedback cards
• Contribute to and implement the Framework Management Plan
• Any ad-hoc tasks as requested by your line manager
• Strong organisational
• Attention to detail
• Strong communication skills with ability to be assertive particularly when enforcing minimum standards
• A "can do" attitude
• A thorough knowledge of using EDMS systems and IT generally
• A team player
• Information Exchange (CAPTURE) user
• Business Collaborator 7.2 user
• Good Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Visio (Optional) skills
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.