£25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Company bonus
+44 (0)151 666 8968
6 months ago
As soon as possible
£25,000 – £30,000 plus generous company bonus
Based in Runcorn
Hours are 8.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Thursday and 8.00am to 1.00pm on a Friday.
A successful company who have been established for over 200 years are looking to appoint a QA Officer within their batch release function to their site in Runcorn. This is a new role created by an increase in business and a reorganisation of the QA function on site.
The successful candidate will have experience in Quality Assurance from a Pharmaceutical or Food setting with experience in batch release, QMS, CAPA’s, Deviations, Change Control, customer complaints, non-conformances and GMP.
The role itself is office based and will be joining an existing team of 4 (this role makes it 5) performing batch release and associated duties.
In these uncertain times this is an opportunity to join a friendly and very well established stable business who will invest in your long term development and career.
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a QA / Quality Assurance role ideally in the Pharmaceutical industry. Any additional experience in BRC standards would be desirable however training will be provided.
- Experience in batch release of finished products
- Experience of CAPAs, customer complaints, deviations, change control and cGMP.
- Good communication and IT skills
- Attention to detail is paramount
- Able to take a methodical approach to your workload
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.