£25.51 - £34.42 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8943
8 months ago
12 month contract
Hourly Pay Rates:
- £25.51 PAYE
- £34.42 Umbrella
Unfortunately we are unable to offer CIS / Ltd company solutions for this project.
A major pharmaceutical company is looking to appoint a Maintenance Engineer for their site based in Liverpool in order to support of a major expansion project and increase in production volumes.
Summary of key responsibilities:
- Plan and execute routine engineering work
- Ensure all documentation is completed , accurately in a timely manner and signed by the relevant personnel
- Be aware of and comply with all operating procedures in all operational areas . Support organisational change , process improvements and continuous improvement initiatives. Demonstrate Engineering competency at a level to be able to carry out PPM activity , plus some specialist knowledge in limited areas
- Understand, execute and promote a cGMP compliant culture, ensure the highest standards of housekeeping and safety are applied within their own work area in accordance with regulations
- Deliver departmental objectives and operational decisions made by others are executed in a timely manner
- Liaise with members of own department to provide and receive support and feedback
- Actively promote a safety culture and raise and correct Near Misses / Accident reports when required
- Plan and attend required training in a timely manner and ensures training records are up to date
- Be flexible when working in idle periods either for maintenance shutdowns or none production periods to switch from Nights to Days
To be considered for this role you must be apprentice trained / time served and be either a multi-skilled, electrical or mechanical bias maintenance Engineer.
Ideally you will have experience of working within the pharmaceutical sector, but we are happy to consider other GMP backgrounds outside of pharma (Food, FMCG or Chemical Manufacturing).
Experience / knowledge of GMP as well as pumps, valves, tanks and liquid transfer / vessels would be essential for this role.
Please apply online or email your CV to Paul Bradley
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.