£26 - £28 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8916
about 1 year ago
To February / March 2021
Scantec are currently looking for an Early Years Recruiter for one of our most prestigious clients.
- Extensive experience in high volume full lifecycle graduate and apprentice recruitment
- Event management and experience of virtual events (desirable)
- Strong knowledge of recruitment technologies and online meeting platforms
- Experience in aptitude testing and assessment
- Interviewing skills, ideally experience with video interviewing technology
- Offer management skills
- Highly organised approach
- Reporting and analytics
- Stakeholder management skills
- Competent using Excel and other MS Office tools
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.