£28000 - £30000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8975
3 months ago
- Managing and taking ownership of the global helpdesk ticketing system providing remote support to end users.
- Building and installing laptops, purchasing and organising deliveries of laptops etc.
- Providing mobile phone support, placing orders, installing programmes and software etc.
- Printer support.
- Supporting special in-house software (training will be provided).
- CCTV /badge access to site technical support.
Successful candidates will possess a working knowledge of the following:
- Windows 7 & 10 support.
- Office365 support.
- Adobe, PDF expert software support.
- Active Directory, group policies etc (New User setup).
- Server use (ie: Providing remote support, restarting etc. 'not' configuration).
An excellent package and career opportunity is available to the successful candidate.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.