£26000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8953
about 1 year ago
Reporting to the Moulding Manager the successful Moulding Technician will be required to work in a fast-paced moulding department including injection and extrusion blow moulding processes, to fulfill production led requirements.
• Experienced Injection Moulding Operator / Setter / Operator
• ABS and PP materials
• Cold and Hot Runner tool systems
• Proportional material feed systems •
• Colour changes •
• Insert changes •
• Tool slinging
• Fault finding and problem-solving skills advantageous •
• Tool changes and process set - up •
• Robot and EOAT for pick and place applications •
• Operating extrusion blow moulding equipment •
• All Electric and Hybrid injection moulding machines •
• PVC (extrusion blow moulding grades), GFPP, TPE and TPU compounds
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.