£26000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8953
9 months ago
Monday to Friday 10pm – 6am
A leading FMCG consumer goods manufacturer is now seeking a Production Supervisor for their night shift.
Reporting to the Production Manager, the successful Night shift Production Supervisor will be responsible for ensuring the quality production of products through the effective supervision of a production team in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
The successful Night shift Production Supervisor will ideally have FMCG / manufacturing experience at a supervisory / team leader level. You will have clear communication skills and have the ability to motivate a team to meet maximum production targets.
Responsibilities of the Night shift Production Supervisor include:
• Ensure that line speeds and performances are achieved
• To monitor, control and report on product quality
• To ensure the correct labelling of all pallets leaving your line /area
• To communicated regularly and effectively with the Production / Operations manager in order that they are fully briefed on all aspects of line
• Liaise with incoming /outgoing Supervisors at shift changeover
• To ensure that all appropriate paperwork is completed accurately and on time
• To assist in the control and organisation of the labour allocated in your line
• To offer support, assistance and mentor new team leaders & supervisors
• To monitor hygiene and housekeeping, including the cleanliness and security of all areas
• To undertake any other reasonable and relevant duties as required by a Senior Manager or Production manager
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.