£24000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8943
10 months ago
Don't worry if you lack the experience of writing technical specficatsions, full training will be provided on this. The role would also offer some long-term career progression for those who wanted this.
Reporting into the Technical Manager, the successful Technical Assistant will be responsible for managing existing and new customer technical information and co-ordinating their technical issues. Responsible for new process technology developments and concept to launch for new technologies and business advancement projects.
Technical Assistant - Summary of key responsibilities:
- Determine shelf life and specification criteria for products devised from technological advancements.
- Co-ordinating the investigation and preparing the response for complaints, solving technical queries.
- Support the implementation and integration of the HACCP Plan & Quality Management Systems.
- Collate and data analyze the QMS records and present findings as tabular results for onward business reporting and for the organization for the storage of all associated records for the designated retention period.
- Responsible for Customer Specifications, Complaint Management and SAQ completion
- Attend allocated site tier meetings/briefings as required.
- Liaise with the team members on operational issues encouraging an open, respectful, teamwork orientated and honest culture.
- Deputise for the Quality Assurance Leader in their absence.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.