£25000 - £30000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8968
about 1 year ago
As soon as possible
£25,000 - £30,000
A successful company based in Liverpool is looking to recruit a Ion Chromatography Specialist / IC Chemist to work in their award winning laboratory on a Permanent basis. This role will become the IC expert on site and be the person the more junior members of staff will look to for help and guidance on a daily basis with any IC / Ion Chromatography issues, problems and troubleshooting.
Ion Chromatography Analyst / Chemist Duties:
- You will be expected to perform analytical tests on samples specifically using IC in addition to standard wet chemistry, GC and other testing methods.
- Help identify and support any training needs to build relevant skills and ensure individual Training Records /Training Matrix are kept up to date.
- Promptly inform supervisory team if a problem with equipment or method occurs so that immediate actions can be taken to remedy the problems and return equipment to full service.
- Promote and develop a commitment to continuous improvement in all areas of the laboratories through adherence with the company's quality systems, following up audits and CAPRs/NIRs by completing actions on time.
- Minimum qualified to BSc / Degree level in a Chemistry related subject is essential
- Competent wet chemistry testing
- Good experience with Ion Chromatography
To apply, please send your CV to Johnathan Miller via johnathanm @ scantec. co. uk
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.