£28 - £35 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8975
10 months ago
The successful candidate will possess the following skills, qualifications and experience
- Degree qualified in a related discipline.
- A chartered member of the CIOB or RICS with a minimum 3 years post qualification experience would be advantageous in the role.
- A CSCS yellow card holder is a prerequisite for this role.
- Knowledge and experience of estates maintenance and surveying work in non-domestic properties including diagnosis of defects and detailed report writing, preparation of drawings and specifications of work for tender, planned maintenance programmes, management of contracts and condition surveys, Schedules of dilapidations, preferably within the public sector.
- At least 3 years’ experience of project management. (MAPM or similar qualified preferred)
- An understanding of the National schedule of rates (NSR) and their application to works.
- A working knowledge of grounds maintenance.
- Knowledge of service level agreements.
- Able to manage multiple projects and clients at any one time.
- Knowledge of health and safety legislation relating to non-domestic buildings including fire safety, asbestos, control of legionella, gas and electricity regulations.
- Knowledge of CDM 2015 Regulations and an understanding of all duty holders’ responsibilities.
Please contact us ASAP for further details.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.