+44 (0)151 666 8918
13 days ago
Scantec are currently looking for a Design Engineer for one of our most prestigious clients.
• Provide technical support to the Vessel Engineering Management Team to deliver the Vessel design.
• Maintain an understanding of the relevant legislation, standards and documentation associated with the design process.
• Maintain an understanding of the design management techniques and tools used for the Vessel and associated equipment.
• Maintain high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality.
• Support the organisation recording and delivery of engineering management activities including design reviews etc.
• Support the delivery of engineering design and delivery work within the project.
• Lead on stakeholder engagement activities in support of the delivery of the various facets of design delivery
• Assist with and/or compile technical specifications for work package design tenders and manage associated tender return reviews.
• Undertake technical activities and produce documentation including records of meetings, technical reports and calculations.
• Review and check analysis work performed by others.
• HNC/D or equivalent in relevant engineering discipline
** Due to the nature of the projects, successful applicants will need to obtain UK security clearance therefore Scantec can only accept applications from those resident in the UK who hold a full UK passport.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.