£25 - £27.50 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8975
about 1 month ago
A summary of the duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Preparing, checking and amending TRO’s submissions made to the authority
- Providing specialist advice and support to Highways colleagues on all issues related to TRO’s.
- Assisting as directed with all types of enquiries and documentation associated with the Traffic Orders service provision
Qualifications / experience:
- Degree or HNC/D qualified in a relevant discipline, or significant relevant experience.
- Experience in drafting and making all types of TRO’s
- Knowledge of relevant highway law including the Highways Act 1980, RTRA1984, TSRGD 2016, LATOPR 1996, Traffic Signs Manual Signs and Road Markings.
- Experience of working in a highways environment and the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, members, clients and members of the public.
- IT literate. Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications. Experience of GIS and CAD packages would be advantageous.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to influence peers.
- Ability to work unsupervised and make decisions on a day to day basis.
- Ability to drive and undertake site visits.
Please send your CV in the 1st instance and we will contact you ASAP to discuss your application.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.