£55 - £60 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8960
7 months ago
Location: Aldermaston, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £60 per hour (ltd company)
I have a fantastic new opportunity for annum experienced Project Controls Manager to work for my client, a specialist in providing services in the Nuclear sector.
The role is based full time in Aldermaston, Berkshire.
You will be joining an existing Project Controls team and will implement the project controls strategy in the projects through the primary functions of reporting, performance measurement, schedule and cost management, and to provide pro-active support to the Project Manager.
- You will hold valid SC clearance ##essential##
- You will have worked at this level and come from a technical engineering background
- You will have 5 + years experience of working as a Project Controls Manager
- You will have worked in the Nuclear sector
- Familiarity with appropriate planning and Cost Management estimating software and computer programs
- Experience with cost, schedule, reporting and supervision responsibilities
If you wish to be considered for this role, then please click the application link or contact Tamsin Doran directly at Scantec for further details.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.