Salary Dependant on Experience
+44 (0)151 666 8943
about 1 year ago
A leading Branded FMCG Food Manufacturer is currently seeking a Brand Manager to join the business at an incredibly exciting time as they are look to further grow and expand. The purpose of this role is to maintain brand quality standard, development and execution of brand plan and to deliver brand communications across consumer PR, experiential and particularly digital marketing.
Brand Manager Responsibilities include:
- Devise and communicate a clear brand vision, identity and guidelines in line with the overall business strategy
- Become a passionate expert of consumer and shopper profiles
- Champions tone of voice, creative writing, press releases, briefs and content
- Develop brand, campaign and corporate assets such as POS and photography
- Oversee the company website
- Create advertising copy and build out paid-for social campaigns on Facebook and Instagram, while setting target KPIs
- Manage and develop the trade and consumer PR and Social Media channel strategy across multiple markets and platforms
- Manage brand development and digital budget(s)
- Take a data-led approach to decisions, providing an in-depth understanding of day to day performance across all platforms
- Be a creative input into consumer and trade marketing campaigns
- Be a key role in the development of NPD from concept stage through to full market launch
- Organise events and attendance at key trade shows
Application via CV submission only
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.