North West London
£42000 per annum, Benefits: 10% BONUS, EXCELLENT BENEFITS
+44 (0)151 666 8943
8 months ago
Nights, 10pm-6am 5 shifts out of 7 per week
£40,000 + 2k shift allowance + 10% bonus + excellent benefits
FMCG Food Manufacturing
North West London
A leading food manufacturer in the North West London area is currently seeking a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
The successful Maintenance Engineer will be desirably electrically biased however good multi-skilled mechanically biased engineers with strong electrical knowledge will be considered.
Maintenance Engineer responsibilities:
• Planned and Preventative Maintenance of machinery to the highest order to ensure smooth operation running and minimise downtime.
• Monitor the performance of new and current machines on a continuing basis and suggest improvements.
• Fault Find, diagnose defects and undertake effect repair and evaluate results.
• Work closely with Production to plan maintenance requirements
• Plan required contract work.
• Be available for prompt attendance to breakdown with the correct tools.
• Read and access information in order to keep up to date with technological advancement and implement best practice.
• Understand drawing and handbooks in order to work and apply information to the full scale.
You will ideally be an Electrically Biased, Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer with experience in carrying out reactive and preventative maintenance on food manufacturing machinery or similar FMCG equipment.
Application via CV only.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.