£40000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8943
7 months ago
Fantastic benefits package includiing free parking, on site lunch allowance, holiday purchase scheme, life insurance and more.
Summary of key responsibilities:
- Develop integrated communications plans (off-line, owned/paid/earned media channels), executing and measuring ATL and digital marketing campaigns in cooperation with central functions and UK agency partners
- Manage local agency partners (including contractual arrangements) and lead development of local marketing creative assets and maintain up-to-date analysis of brand campaign performance
- Develop and execute integrated NPD launch activity plans working closely with the range managers and sales team
- Digital newsletter creation, copywriting and performance analysis
- Work with Corporate / Local Marketing Services teams to agree approach to dialogue-marketing and database development
- Coordination of photoshoots
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure appropriate literature resources and website content is up to date.
- Participate in annual Business Planning Process to influence and build actionable growth plans for our brands and customers
- Develop creative trade marketing assets as requested by sales team
- Coordinate brand consumer events, ensuring they have clear objectives and are executed in line with corporate guidelines
- Support and get involved in broader business expansion projects
- Maintain understanding of gluten free market and target groups via market research projects and category management updates
Ideally you will have a minimum of 3 years FMCG Brand experience (consumer goods or equivalent) with a relevant marketing degree. Experience in working across multiple platforms. Experience in managing agency partners and budgets.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.