£75000 - £85000 per annum, Benefits: 15% performance related bonus
+44 (0)151 666 8975
3 months ago
You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of multi-million pound projects, leading a team of multi-disciplinary project engineers and managers. You will lead the execution phase of projects, making justified technical decisions to ensure the safe, effective and efficent delivery of engineering schemes in line with agreed budgets and timescales.
Qualifications / Skills
- Degree Qualified (Mechanical, Process, Electrical or Controls etc.)
- Experience within the Oil & Gas sector (preferably downstream)
- Strong project management experience, leadership and people management skills.
- Preferably, experience within tank terminals & Pipeline projects.
- Understanding of UK safety regulations, relevant to process industries (CDM 2015, COMAH, DSEAR, PSSR, , PER, PUWER & EAWR).
This role offers fantastic career development opportunities to the successful candidate along with a generous remuneration package.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.