£20000 - £55000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8975
9 months ago
As a Threat Awareness Specialist within their SOC, you will play a key role in customer & operational delivery tasks. You will need to apply and shape your communication and technical skills, to skilfully articulate security, risk and threat information to customers. If you have a background in OSINT and data science, this would also be of interest.
• Communicating security and risk impacts to customers via reports and dashboards
• Assisting customers remediate discovered Incidents
• Developing a Threat Intelligence Platform and Service
• Researching and communicating attack types and trends to our Engineers and Analysts to defend against.
• SOC Fundamentals & a drive to acquire certifications
• IT & Security Infrastructure awareness (Firewalls; IDS/IPS; EDR)
• Knowledge of OSINT and Threat Intelligence systems and platforms
• Strong communication, written and spoken
• Builds positive relationships quickly
• Developed security metric and intelligence reporting and dashboarding
• Managed or responded to cyber security incidents
• SC Clearance
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.