£20 - £30 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8918
11 months ago
Until April 2021
Scantec are currently looking for 2 x Payroll Team Members for opportunities with one of our most prestigious clients.
Qualifications / Experience
Good general standard of education, including Maths and English, or equivalent experience
Key requirements and essential skills for the role:
Prepare and reconcile main payroll, Pension Payroll, ACP and GPP, main payroll duties (Maternity, Paternity, Sick, OTL (O/T) SPL etc.
Delivery of all financial activities as assigned to time and quality
- Compliance to the internal finance control and governance framework in place for relevant activities
- Identification and implementation of process improvement activities
- Provision of financial data on a timely basis
- Assist in analysis and interpretation of financial information as required
- Compliance with financial processes
- Ensuring integrity of financial data and integrity
- Maintain effective stakeholder relationships
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.