£107 per day
+44 (0)151 666 8975
7 months ago
The role demands strong individuals to manage work orders and work within set Key Performance Targets (KPI’s) and Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) to deliver outstanding customer service, via phone calls from the client’s site managers and / or engineers.
Engagement in building knowledge of engineering requirements, with support and training from internal engineers to ensure effective return to service times is a key part within the role and development.
• Drive and take ownership to deliver own objectives and performance to deliver to set Key Performance Targets (KPI’s) return to service times and first-time resolution.
• Help to promote and enhance key relationships with all stakeholders.
• Work closely with the team/engineers to ensure an efficient flow of information.
• Positive contribution to team meetings, team values and mission statement whilst promoting contentious improvement and sharing best practices.
• Work alongside the Service Desk Manager to maintain and drive better relationships with stakeholders in the field/regions, and wider organisation to drive core activities, gaining feedback for continuous improvements.
45 hours per week 2 shift patterns (7:30am to 5pm; 8:30am to 6:00pm)
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.