£15 - £25 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8975
about 1 year ago
- To assist the Asset Management Team in all aspects of delivery of the Council’s planned investment and capital programmes;
- Ensuring compliance with building industry regulations with regard to maintaining the Council’s housing stock and keeping the housing management system up to date;
- Ensuring the building and maintaining of effective relationships between the team, contractors, customers and stakeholders to ensure the efficient delivery of planned, improvement work programmes;
- Designing and managing projects effectively including monitoring progress and controlling expenditure within budget;
- Ensuring standards and quality of work meet contractual performance requirements;
- Responsible for making contact with residents where works are to be carried out and ensuring any special needs are identified and as far as possible catered for.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.