£60000 - £65000 per annum, Benefits: Car Allowance
+44 (0)151 666 8960
29 days ago
Location: Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
Sector: Defence, Nuclear, Infrastructure
Salary: Up to £65,000 per annum plus car allowance
Role type: Permanent STAFF
I have a fantastic new permanent opportunity for a Change Manager to work for my client, a market leader in providing services within Highly regulated sectors.
The role is based full time in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria and you will be supporting projects in the Nuclear Defence sector.
The Change Control and Baseline Manager will build a change control and baseline capability to drive the change management processes for the PMB, CTP, CBB, CMB and reporting data. They will establish a consistent approach to change management and work to develop SQEP for an enduring capability relevant to the delivery demands. They will enable the governance structures and organisation to operate effectively with timely, accurate and consistent visibility of the Programme’s change and baseline decisions.
Role: Establishing a change control and baseline management capability, Managing the change control and baseline processes , Performance reporting and analysis.
In order to be considered for this role, you must have gained the following experience and qualifications:
- Deep understanding of, and success in, managing the measurement and reporting of performance, in very large and complex programmes
- Ability to apply Earned Value Management (EVM) knowledge to support in data analysis
- Graduate-level qualification in an project management, engineering/construction or demonstrable equivalent experience
- Significant experience of working with stakeholders across multiple functions and grade structures, and facilitating/influencing decision making at these levels
- Ability to deliver vision, and navigate with a strategic focus and perspective
- Ability to manage highly capable, cross-functional teams, and exert influence both within and outside direct line management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience of and ability to manage project controls reporting teams effectively through a significant capital investment programmes
- Desirable – experience of working within a major UK investment project, involving both public and private sector organisations
- Desirable – knowledge of the UK Defence Sector
Please click the application linke oif you wish to be considered, or contact Tamsin Doran directly at Scantec for further details
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.