£28 - £35 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8970
about 1 year ago
You must be able to provide your DV/SC Clearance to be successful. Along with your qualifications and experience.
The role is to provide Electrical, Control, and Instrumentation (EC&I) support, co-ordinate and control
day-to-day site activities, in a safe manner, as determined by the Site, Facility or Project
Manager, ensuring that activities run to program me and cost.
To ensure that the operations and activities of all personnel are completed safely and meet
Site Operating and QSHEW requirements.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Carry out maintenance, repair, and inspection of EC&I equipment across site and provide technical support to the operational team.
- Assist in the development of calibration and inspection procedures and systems and maintaining accurate inspection and test records to comply with current legislation, plant safety and quality requirements.
- Assisting operations in diagnosing process problems and failures, fault finding and rectification for instrumentation systems.
- Providing information to the projects team to support process improvements.
- Liaising with operations and site specialists to monitor work done and develop on-site knowledge.
To hear more about this exciting opportunity please apply with your up to date CV, i will be in touch to arrange a pre-screen.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.