£23000 - £27000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8943
4 months ago
Summary of key responsibilities:
- Work on a variety of projects, such as the website, advertising, brochures, newsletters, sales presenters and sell-sheets, exhibitions and display stands, corporate communications and identity, branding and packaging
- Design all collateral for trade and consumer marketing campaigns and tailor assets to International markets
- Execute the brand vision through design
- Work alongside the brand manager on the development of our visual identity, ensuring the consistent application of our brand guidelines
- Actively communicate with colleagues at all levels of the organisation to ensure projects are delivered to agreed timelines
- Identify new trends and opportunities in the market for new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends
- Conceptualise, develop and execute ideas for digital assets, such as website banners, online ads, Mail Chimp templates etc.
- Develop engaging online content including videos, graphics, GIFs and blogs; monitor and analyse content success
Required skills and experience:
- A proven record in creating graphics and photo/video editing with examples by showreel or portfolio
- Proven ability and expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud and sound knowledge of the print and digital process
- Proven ability and expertise with Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint
- Experience with WordPress
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with the ability to work independently and prioritise
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate ideas
- Ability to turn around projects with short lead times and tight deadlines
- Strong understanding of social media trends and uses. Especially looking at how creative design is applied across social media platforms
- The ability to adapt themselves to advertising, packaging, NPD and other design requirements
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.