£30000 - £35000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8943
12 days ago
- DOUBLE DAYS (6-2, 2-10) – MONDAY – FRIDAY
- 4ON, 4OFF ROTATION
This opportunity offers the chance to be involved in all aspects of planned and reactive maintenance on their fast-paced production machinery. With the backing of a global brand and supplying into a variety of businesses, this opportunity offers unrivalled job security and furthermore fantastic progression for the right Engineers.
- Supplying into many of the UK’s leading retailers.
- Great structure – fantastic future progression opportunities, both technically and at a management level.
- Stable and secure order book.
- Fantastic investment in the business, especially within an Engineering capacity.
- Preventative and Reactive Maintenance across a variety of production and process machinery.
- Mechanical fault finding and repair.
- Size and component changeovers
- Ensuring work is carried out in a safety conscious fashion.
- Supported by a Team of Skilled Engineers.
- Advise engineering supervision of machine problems, safety issues and options to improve the efficiency of machines
- Reporting into the Engineering Supervisor.
- Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineering Experience – Mechanically Biased.
- Formal Mechanical qualifications – desirable
- Apprentice trained – desirable
- Strong Fault Finding Ability.
- Manufacturing industry experience – FMCG / Food / Automotive / Plastics / Packaging / Pharmaceutical
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.