£21000 - £25000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8956
DL GC 1862210
12 months ago
Mon-Fri Temporary for 6 months and then permanent thereafter
£21,000 - £25,000
A successful company based in Nottingham is looking to recruit a GC Analyst to work in their award winning laboratory on a Permanent basis.
GC Chemist Duties:
- You will be expected to perform analytical tests on samples specifically using GC in addition to standard wet chemistry.
- Help identify and support any training needs to build relevant skills and ensure individual Training Records /Training Matrix are kept up to date.
- Promptly inform supervisory team if a problem with equipment or method occurs so that immediate actions can be taken to remedy the problems and return equipment to full service.
- Promote and develop a commitment to continuous improvement in all areas of the laboratories through adherence with the company's quality systems, following up audits and CAPRs/NIRs by completing actions on time
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum qualified to BSc / Degree level in a Chemistry related subject is essential
- Competent wet chemistry testing
- Able to train others
- Atleast 12 months GC testing experience from industry
For further details and to apply please apply asap. My client is a key part of the COVID effort and is actively interviewing via video call and can start this role straight away,
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.