£45000 per annum, Benefits: Car Allowance
+44 (0)151 666 8960
9 days ago
Location, Barnwood, Gloucester
Salary: Up to £45,000 per annum plus car allowance
I have a fantastic new permanent opportunity for a Primavera Administrator to work for my client, a market leader in the Nuclear sector, based in Barnwood, Gloucester.
- Configuration of Primavera P6
- Implementation and Roll-out service packs and upgrades as appropriate, taking into consideration any local software that may require testing to ensure compatibility
- Integration with other systems
- Maintain / Support database environments & Infrastructure
- Maintain a broad library of Primavera training material and supply documentation/training database environments as requested
- Monitor performance issues and take appropriate steps to ensure system availability is in line with Service Level Agreements and user expectations
- General administration and support to users, within specified Service Level Agreements
- New user / licence administration, including procuring licences, new starters & leavers
- Adhere to any change control processes regarding schedules, baselines and milestones.
In order to be considered for this role, you will have the following experience & qualifications:
- P102 Primavera P6 Professional Fundamentals qualification essential
- P106- P Primavera P6 Professional Advanced qualification essential
- P106-A Primavera P6 Application Administration qualification essential
- Expert in use of MS Excel, Access. Experience with Business Objects and SharePoint, Oracle / SQL
- Server desirable
- Knowledge of SAP, IMS, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing & Workflow solution
- Development/operation highly desirable.
Please click on the application link if you wish to apply, or contact Tamsin Doran directly at Scantec for further details.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.