£45000 - £50000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8960
14 days ago
Location, Barnwood, Gloucester
Salary: Up to £50,000 per annum
I have a fantastic new permanent opportunity for a Primavera Administrator to work for my client, a market leader in the Nuclear sector, based in Barnwood, Gloucester.
The role delivers support services and infrastructure maintenance for users of Primavera (P6), including monthly & ad-hoc reporting, maintaining overall system integrity, daily operations and development activities.
- General admin and support to users
- Setting up new users / licences
- Maintaining and supporting the database
- Be responsible for maintaining training material
- Monitor performance issues
- looking after service packs and any required upgrades
- Adhere to any change control processes
- Deal with general queries
- Provide cover for other staff if required
In order to be considered for this role, you will have the following experience & qualifications:
- P102 Primavera P6 Professional Fundamentals qualification
- P106- P Primavera P6 Professional Advanced qualification
- P106-A Primavera P6 Application Administration qualification
- Expert in use of MS Excel, Access. Experience with Business Objects and SharePoint, Oracle / SQL.
- Knowledge of SAP, IMS, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing & Workflow solution.
- Project management skills focused particularly on delivering business change.
Please click on the application link if you wish to apply, or contact Tamsin Doran directly at Scantec for further details.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.