£28000 per annum, Benefits: £9000 car allowance, 10% bonus
+44 (0)151 666 8943
4 months ago
Benefits include - pension, healthcare, dental and life insurance
Full technical product training and guidance is available, as well as on the job training.
Due to expansion, a leading medical equipment manufacturer is currently seeking a Juinior Field Service Engineer to join their Technical Services division.
As this role is home based and covering regional territories, you will need to be flexible and willing to travel around the UK. Due to coverage, the ideal location to be situated is Berkshire with close proximity to head office near Newbury.
Field Service Engineer responsibilities include:
- Install, service, and maintain products in the defined area of responsibility
- Establish and maintain communication and partnership with customers, team members, and business contacts.
- Ensure all activities are performed following the available instructions and information, within the quality system framework.
- Report all relevant service activity, to ensure updated and accurate service data in the service system.
- Special projects and Field Corrective Actions, including preparation, planning and execution.
- Spare parts management: assure correct management on spare parts (availability and inventory).
- Actively participate and support required QMS activities, including complaint and reporting.
ONC / HNC or equivalent (preferably medical instrumentation or electro-mechanics) or equivalent through on the job experience. Basic understanding and knowledge of electronics.
To be considered for this position, it is essential that you are able to demonstrate some experience working in a field service or technical support role within the medical device sector or have experience with high value capital equipment.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.