Up to £50,000 per annum, 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays, up to 12% pension contribution, life insurance
+44 (0)151 666 8960
6 months ago
Location: Thanckes (near Plymouth)
Role Type: Permanent
Sector: MOD, Oil / Fuel – Distribution
Package: Up to £50,000 per annum, 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays, up to 12% pension contribution, life insurance
I have a fantastic new permanent opportunity for a Planning Engineer to work with a market leader in fuel storage and distribution in highly regulated sectors.
You will be joining an existing project controls team and reporting to the Project Manager, will be responsible for all planning activities for the full project life cycle.
- You will have proven experience of Programme management/Planning, managing multiple projects at any time
- You will have worked in the Oil, Gas or Utilities sector, or another highly regulated sector where you have had exposure to pipeline projects
- You will be degree qualified in either an engineering or project management discipline
- You will be experienced with Earned Value Management / Analysis
- Previous experience of procurement processes
Interview will be held via video and there will be two stages. The closing date for this role is 25th May 2020.
Please click the application link if you wosh to be considered, or contact Tamsin directly at Scantec for further details.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.