£26000 - £32000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8968
2 months ago
As soon as possible
£26,000 - £32,000, Pension, benefits package
Based in Manchester
A leading organisation are currently recruiting for 2 LC-MS Analysts to join their team in Manchester on a permanent basis. Particular emphasis will be on candidates with Method Development experience for these 2 roles.
Analytical Chemist / LC-MS Analyst responsibilities include:
- Reporting to the Lab Manager you will be responsible for managing your own analytical workload, ensuring results are completed to agreed deadlines.
- This role will require a good understanding of the theory and practice of LC-MS.
- Your acquired skills and experience will enable you to take a lead role in the team and have direct input into method development and validation as well as maintaining documentation.
- You will be responsible for the preparation of samples, as well as the analysis and reporting of data in accordance with ISO17025.
- You will be an LC/MS Chemist / LC-MS Analyst, ideally 3-5 years experience minimum in the use of LC-MS and have demonstrable experience with the routine maintenance and troubleshooting of LC-MS systems.
- Experience of Method Development is essential
- Experience in for the analysis of Pharmaceutical, Consumer Healthcare or Nutritional products will be deemed advantageous.
- You will have experience working within a fast-paced, commercial analytical testing Laboratory.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.