+44 (0)151 666 8954
about 1 year ago
ASAP / Immediately
4 on 4 off (2 Days / 2 Nights) – 6 month contract initially.
Leeds, West Yorkshire
A leading FMCG Manufacturer is currently seeking An Electrically Biased COMPEX Certified maintenance engineer who will be responsible for maintaining the operational performance of site machinery and plant within production areas, whilst ensuring a safe working environment together with meeting business KPI’s by reducing downtime and rejects and maximising product efficiency and quality.
RESPONSIBILITIES / KEY TASKS
• Carrying out breakdown repairs as well as planned preventative maintenance to liquid process and filling equipment including;
• Upkeep and maintenance on building and services which include effluent plant, boilers, water and air chillers, air compressors.
• Working with PLC's with general i/o fault finding and 24v sensor replacement with the support of an electrician
• Set up, fault finding and repairs to all production machinery, support services and auxiliary plant.
• Effective team work, communication and co-operation with all other internal departments.
• Maintenance of engineering workshop, equipment and services including routine housekeeping and administrative duties.
• Be actively involved with the operations team to adhere to company standards and procedures on quality, hygiene and health and safety.
• Any other duties which might reasonably be requested in association with this role in order to meet the needs of the business.
You will be an experienced maintenance engineer who holds formal engineering qualifications (NVQ, HNC, City & Guilds) or equivalent as well as being COMPEX Certified within Electrical Engineering. Experience of FMCG Manufacturing (Food, Drink, Personal Care) manufacturing is essential.
CV submission only.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.