£45000 per annum, Benefits: Car Allowance
+44 (0)151 666 8960
about 1 year ago
Location: New Romney, Kent
Salary: £45,000 per annum plus car allowance (may be negotiable)
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Planning Practitioner to work with a market leader in Infrastructure, based in New Romney, Kent
You will be joining an existing Project Controls team and work with the Project Manager to create and manage plans for the full project life cycle.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create, monitor and control on schedule related aspects
- Establish work breakdown and project control structures in terms of project scope
- Work with the project team to establish project activities, cost and durations
- Maintain and control project baseline and communicate with the wider project team
- Liaise with relevant parties regarding progress and cost forecasting
- Contribute to project meetings as and when required
In order to be considered for this role, you will gained the following experience:
- You will have strong experience of working with Primavera P6
- You will have worked as a Planning Engineer within Infrastructure or Nuclear sectors
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.