£25000 - £28000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8912
9 months ago
- Desktop hardware and software support, upgrades and installations
- Adherence to the Incident Management policy - monitoring of incoming support requests, accurate call logging and timely closure of calls, ensuring end users are kept fully informed of progress
- First line support of Operational business systems used within their manufacturing and distribution sites
- First line support of business systems used within our Commercial areas.
- Liaise with Business Analysts and third party software and support providers to coordinate live systems application support.
- Provide an out of hours support service to business critical application users
- First line support of the Thin Client environment
- Support and administration of the Active Directory environment
- Support and administration of Remote Access solutions
- Support and administration of email and web filtering solutions
Key Skills Required
- Windows 7 and Windows 10 / Server 2008, 2012, 2016
- Active Directory / Exchange administration
- Thin Client (Microsoft Terminal Services 2008)
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Office 365
- ITIL foundation principles / working in an environment with agreed SLAs
- TCP/IP Routers and Switches – basic networking principles
- VPN and remote connection support
Please note: must have Full UK Driving Licence as travel is required to sites.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.