Very competitive salary
+44 (0)151 666 8968
4 months ago
Based in West Yorkshire with the option of remote / home working
Very competitive negotiable salary
A global chemical company is looking to appoint an experienced Chemist to their global Regulatory Affairs team to assist in the preparation of EU regulatory dossiers. Experience in REACh is essential and ideally experience in running studies and providing post submission support as and when needed.
- Project management of studies, budget responsibilities and ongoing contact with customers
- Drafting of the relevant sections of dossiers, including study summarisation and risk assessment
- Working as part of a multi-skilled project team, to develop robust documentation on behalf of their customers
- Providing strategic support to customers, representing them in communication with Regulatory Authorities
- Various other tasks related to the registration of chemicals in Europe and the UK.
- Educated to a minimum of BSc level in a Chemistry related subject
- 3 years industry experience minimum in REACh and associated regulations with additional hands on practical experience from a Laboratory to be able to bring a depth of experience to the role.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to interpret data from studies to make regulatory / scientific conclusions and to develop solutions where possible
- Knowledge of the EU regulatory procedures
- Capable of taking initiative and responsibility for delivering work to a high standard
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.