£45,000 + Benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8954
4 months ago
ASAP / Immediately
Days 4 on 4 off
Kings Lynn, Wisbech, Spalding, Cambridgeshire, Peterborough, Lincolnshire.
£45,000 + Benefits
A blue chip FMCG manufacturer is currently seeking a day shift Engineering Coordinator / Engineering Shift Manager to join their Engineering Team at their site near Wisbech on a permanent basis.
Responsible for a team of 10 Maintenance Engineers within a FMCG Manufacturing environment, you will be responsible for coordinating your teams activities for the week, working closely with other departments on both reactionary and PPM maintenance schedules. You will also be involved with working with suppliers and looking at CI and process improvement initiatives to improve asset and factory efficiencies.
Engineering Coordinator / Shift Engineering Manager responsibilities:
• Ensure proactive response to maintenance and breakdowns on site ensuring continuity of production and services.
• To drive the frontline maintenance activities and drive engineering maintenance strategy from a reactionary/fire fighting mentality to a proactive approach.
• To heavily support and coach the effective development of key operators and charge hands in their up-skilling on their lines.
• Identify and develop performance and efficiency of the existing plant through continuous improvement techniques.
• Ensure line overhaul Plan is in place and delivered on target with costs & timescales.
• Complete verbal and written shift handovers ensuring maintenance log is fully completed by end of shift.
Successful candidate must have current or very recent FMCG Food Manufacturing experience with Man Management experience,
Applications via CV submission only.
If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time. Due to high levels of applications we are unable to provide individual feedback to candidates.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.