£31000 - £35000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8968
about 2 months ago
As soon as possible
Location: West Yorkshire
Package: Competitive + Benefits
Role Type: Permanent
Hours: 12 hour shifts
As a Process Chemist your role will entail the end to end large scale formulation, processing and analytical testing (using HPLC and GC) of pharmaceutical GMP manufactured products.
Duties will include:
- Managing end to end manufacture of final products as per approved client requests.
- Operate processing equipment and control systems.
- Supporting the investigation of batch failures and taking necessary preventative and corrective measures.
- Participate in Root Cause analysis.
- Ensure all production deviations are reported and evaluated.
- Carry out process testing using HPLC, GC and TLC.
- Monitoring stock.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience of working within a GMP regulated environment
- Experience with analytical techniques such as HPLC and GC.
- An academic background to include a Degree in a Chemistry related subject. (BSc, MChem, B/M.Eng preferred).
- 1 years experience in Industry, ideally in the Chemical, Cosmetics or Pharmaceutical industry.
- The ability to be flexible and work 12 hour shifts and access to own transport is essential because of this
To apply, please forward your CV to Johnathan Miller at Scantec to johnathanm (at) scantec. co. uk
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.