£30000 - £34000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8968
7 months ago
6 months initially
As soon as possible
Around £34,000 pro rata
Based in Liverpool
Due to an increase in workload our Pharmaceutical industry client is looking to appoint an additional 2 Microbiology Technicians on contract on 6 month contracts initially. There is a possibility of extension and potential permanent roles in the future for the successful candidates. You will be required to work a 4 on 4 off day shift pattern of 8.00am to 7.00pm (11 hours).
- To perform QC laboratory tests on in-process, intermediate and finished products. Tests regularly include TVC, WFI, Bioburden testing, LAL testing and Environmental Monitoring.
- To participate in ad hoc studies such as technical/validation studies, and provide technical expertise and advice around specific tests in troubleshooting.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum qualified to BSc level in Microbiology or a related subject is essential.
- Experience of working in a Pharmaceutical environment to GMP within a Microbiology laboratory environment.
- Experienced in the relevant testing discipline within the Pharmaceutical industry
- Experience of Quality Control testing techniques.
- Awareness of test and equipment validation
- Knowledge of continuous improvement and root cause analysis techniques
For further details and to apply please contact Johnathan Miller at Scantec on johnathanm (at) scantec. co. uk and 0790._ 333._ 4097 .
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.