£9.01 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8954
8 months ago
£9.01 per hours (plus shift premium)
A food manufacturing organisation based on The Wirral is seeking a Fork Lift Truck / FLT Driver to join them on a rolling contract basis to cover staff absence.
YOU MUST HAVE A CURRENT REACH AND COUNTER BALANCE LICENCE PLUS PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE OF WORKING IN FOOD MANUFACTURING ENVIRONMENT TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE.
FLT Operator / FLT Driver Responsibilities Include:
• Ensure daily stock counts are always accurate and stock is put away in the correct locations.
• Ensure site layout for stock is kept to at all times.
• Conducting end of month stock counts with a member of the finance team.
• Ensure loads are loaded, tipped and through the weighbridge process at the planned times.
• Ensure all documents are completed to the required standards.
• Ensure internal and external standards are maintained, putting stock away when required.
• To monitor performance throughout the shift and act quickly if required ensuring targets are met.
• Show improvements for any non conformances raised.
• Any other ad-hoc duties as required.
Applications via CV submission only.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.